Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I Went to New Zealand and All My Mom Got Was a Lousy Frankenfoot


This has nothing to do with New Zealand per se, it is merely evidence of just how badass my mother is (now enhanced with several moveable titanium parts!)

I could insert some lame joke about how efficient the American health care system is and if my mom were in NZ she would still be waiting to see a doctor...or I could use the screw(s)as a device to undermine the TSA's over-the-top security measures (the various protests arising from keeping alloyed mothers away from their children) but really, why detract from the absolutely frightening x-ray? I mean, look at it! I believe one of her little piggies was described as "pulverized" by the head surgeon.

I love you mom no matter what percent of your body, is technically not really, you.

4 comments:

  1. Your mom always had poetic feet--they were Longfellows. Sorry to hear one got so smashed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har Har, still makin' jokes eh, the poor women can barely walk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, make me feel bad for a harmless joke.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha it's ok, if she saw it she would probably laugh :)

    ReplyDelete